Combining experience, comprehensive capabilities across verticals and business functions, and research on the world's most successful tendencies, we collaborate with clients to help them minimize risk and attain their goals.
Telecom: network operatores, MNVO, ISP and Data Centers
For today's communication service providers, network investments play an increasingly critical role in driving performance. Providers seek to utilize their network investments to optimize their operating models, align their network and operational planning with customer requirements, enhance organizational agility and reduce costs.
There are a number of areas of collaboration:
- Low cost fiber optics solutions for the datacenter, access and metro networks
- Enablers of All-IP. We help you find technology partners and integrators: SDN
- Next generation services, based on IMS.
We partner with technology startups focused on the world of the Internet of Things (IoT), who design and produce their own hardware in collaboration with researchers from different Technical Universities. Experts in the development of Firmware, IoT, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- R+D+i: high quality, low cost and easy to use products that incorporate high technology for use in daily life. We show that high technology does not have to be intimidating for non-experts.
- Tailor-made projects: develop all kinds of solutions tailored to each company, helping Clients to be more efficient, reliable, flexible, to create a faster evolution and to improve their business strategy.
- Facilitate technology of devices, platform and APIs so that other developers can create their own ideas and business solutions.
We believe that every physical thing around us is coming to life digitally in some shape or form. From the cars we drive and the clothes we wear, to the beers we drink and the homes we live in.
Companies today face an ever-changing landscape of macroeconomic realities, industry trends and internal challenges.
Most channel relationships don't work. Too many startups spend all their energy getting channel deals done only to find out that they don't produce ANY revenue. Here's the problem. If you haven't already sold enough of your product directly to have enough volume to satisfy your channel partner he/she simply won't end up pushing it.
Recruit a team of sales representatives to sell to business customers. Provide product and market training so that sales representatives have the right level of product knowledge to communicate effectively with technical decision makers. Segment customers by vertical market or geographical location. Allocate geographical territories to optimize cover while minimizing travel cost.
Appoint a network of distributors to deal with customers that you cannot cover with your direct sales force. Select distributors with experience and an existing base of customers in your market sector and provide training to improve their specific product knowledge. Provide marketing support material and incentive programs to encourage distributors to increase sales of your products. Appoint a sales manager to work with distributors on business development.
The last decade of computing technologies have been dominated by the proliferation of virtualization and Cloud technologies that deliver superior economics through higher utilization, hardware commoditization and standardization.
They have also dramatically improved IT responsiveness by making it possible to quickly provision and release large hardware configurations in a very short time. While plenty of technology professionals are pretty excited about the cloud, many traditional business executives may be reluctant and might not welcome a transition to the cloud with open arms. When offering cloud services, technology providers often jump into describing the typical benefits that the cloud offers with the expectation of enthusiastic adoption.
Ecommerce retailers have tough challenges when addressing their IT infrastructure: performance, flexibility and 24 x 7 x 365 uptime
- Selection of IaaS provider: AWS, Google, Azure, OVH, ...
- How and when to use a PaaS
- What DNS provider and advance traffic management capabilities
- What content delivery network (CDN) to use: Instart Logic, Cloudfront, Streamzilla, ...
- How to provide cost-effective and reliable Video experiences
- Monitoring of customer Quality of Experience (QoE): RUM, user perspective monitoring, ...
Implement proven strategies and technology solutions for successful public governance. By leveraging new business models, innovative capabilities and the wealth of data available, you can create a robust and efficient public infrastructure, ensure safety and security, support the needs of individuals, facilitate sustainable economic growth, and build stronger communities.